Saturday 21 November 2015

Will I succeed with this work?


Hello to all,

I’ve been working a lot the last weeks, specially on a new project.
I work freelanced and got a contract for creating a new installation for a museum. The team of curators I work with is only women, I like them, it’s a friendly, constructive atmosphere in our meetings.
There a colleague involved, the only man in the team, we work together on this topic and I like how we cooperate.
Just recently he became concerned the chief curator woman would like me much more than him -which is not true as far as I can see.
But as a result of this he started to push a bit and to present his ideas without asking me first, means to me it looks as if I had to start competing with him.
I don’t like to do that and usually it anyway ruins the creative process.
Pressure is not productive in this field. I start thinking of pulling back myself from the whole project. It’s anyway a but unstructured and chaotic and costs a lot of effort.
On the other hand it’s an interesting museum, very prominent, and I wonder if I will go on with it all and be successful with my work.
Again, I like my co-artist, he’s so far a person with good intentions I guess, but he seemed stressed by a lack of confirmation or attention by our boss’ side…

Could you help me to understand the chart?

I see myself as Venus in domicile – in the 6th house, maybe showing my concerns?
Moon shortly before changing signs, nit to the better.
But applying aspects between moon/Saturn (10th house ruler)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (68.5 KB)

The post Will I succeed with this work? appeared first on .


from Will I succeed with this work?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1QAI7DD

No comments: