Tuesday 24 November 2015

Should I enter into a relationship with this person?


Hello astrology community. So I met a guy who says that he likes me, but I want to consult the stars before I go any further. His birth time isn’t accurate, so I just went on and put that his birth time is 12:30 am. (Yes I know that this can change things, but I’d rather just go off of that for now.) I don’t like wasting time, or letting people in, and then getting my feelings hurt. Im also not very good at reading synastry charts. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg synastry chart.jpg (68.5 KB)

The post Should I enter into a relationship with this person? appeared first on .


from Should I enter into a relationship with this person?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1MQz7o8

No comments: