Sunday 29 November 2015

Will he and I get together?


Hello everyone!
I’m pretty new to astrology and I’ve been trying to learn up on it. There’s been some questions on my mind lately, mostly about a guy I’ve been talking to, and while I like him, and I feel that he likes me as well, I do not know completely if we’ll actually end up being together. So.. I took up some horary astrology to try and figure it out. The question I asked was, “Will X and I date?” The ascendant came up as over 3 degrees and less than 27 degrees, so I know there’s enough info to actually be valid, and I’ve been trying to make some sense of it for a while, but I think my newbie-ness is being problematic…
So if some of the more advanced astrologers would be so kind as to take some time and read the chart, I’d appreciate it very much, because I know these can take some time. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks so much to those who help me with this! I can explain more if more info would help…
And I’m still learning so if there’s something like invalid that I did, let me know. :)

Also, our younger brothers know each other very well, and I know his sister as well. We met in a weird sort of way, and we haven’t known each other very long, but we clicked really well. I just want to know if there’s good hope in the future because I fall VERY hard for someone, and I don’t know if I want to fall really hard for him right after getting over someone that hurt/confused me. But I really like him, and I just want to figure the chart out because it’s so confusing! I know I should be looking in the 7th House, because that’s like serious romantic relationships, but there’s not much going back to the moon, so that doesn’t look as good as I would like it too.. right? He’s a year older as well, if that helps.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Horary Chart 2.jpg (108.0 KB)

The post Will he and I get together? appeared first on .


from Will he and I get together?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Q7EIed

No comments: