Friday 1 July 2016

Second Interview / Hired?


Personally, I think the chart looks really good. I’d like someone to just say my interpretation is right, or if they see something not beneficial.

I have just applied for a position at a bank by digital interview. First of all – I hate those! I don’t like looking at myself on camera and prefer face to face. I was so nervous, but I think I did okay.

10th and myself are both Mercury ruled (does that ever mean anything, btw)

Jupiter (ruler of both 4th and 7th, Venus being “business partnerships”) is receiving me and Mercury and Moon are in mutual reception.

Moon is conjunct 10th house ruler, BUT opposing Saturn in the 4th.

**At this point I’m unsure if it is an indicator of my stress or if it means I will get a job there and leave it in a short amount of time as well. AH, you know what – it could be that I get hired but I will have to take a break due to a trip coming up in August. The whole “coming together to break apart again” gift of opposition.

Sun is conjunct Mercury and sextiling Ascendant, so I assume that bodes well for coming across confident and well spoken. The Sun, maybe the boss, likes me for the company.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Interview.jpg (117.7 KB)

The post Second Interview / Hired? appeared first on .


from Second Interview / Hired?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/29mu2cZ

No comments: