Wednesday 6 July 2016

What if I was a Virgo and didn’t realize it?


The horror :andy::andy:

Has anyone had this situation where you are SO used to your natal chart that you assigned, only to find out that it was wrong later? Example of such hypothetical scenario: You were mixed up as a child in the hospital and therefore got the wrong parents and wrong documents.

So in what way do you let interpretations and texts on the internet influence your personality? Don’t lie now–I know how many of you throw around words and phrasings that sounds oddly familiar and similar to sites on the internet like café astrology. If I could, I’d plagiarize my personality off Oprah Winfrey’s biography.

The post What if I was a Virgo and didn’t realize it? appeared first on .


from What if I was a Virgo and didn’t realize it?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/29osgXL

No comments: