Sunday 24 July 2016

When will I be moving?


My mom passed away In January and I just sold my childhood home, so will be looking to move next year. At least that’s the plan. I rent right now, and they don’t allow pets, and I’m desperate to get a lovely pet, especially now feeling so lonely. I may rent again or buy – we’ll see what presents at the time. I’ve had some intense anxiety to deal with since her passing, so I’m still in healing mode right now. I’ll stay put for at least the rest of this year.

BTW, I used whole sign for this chart, and I know most of you use regio, but I switched to whole sign last year and haven’t looked back. Even Rob Hand uses whole sign now, even for horaries, but I’ll look at both. Here’s a link to his publication about it if you’re interested
http://ift.tt/2a7GsWS.

In this chart I’m Jupiter, and 4th ruler is also Jupiter. Mutable and in the 10th house, which represents me quite well. Jupiter is in its detriment in Virgo, but placed in the 10th has accidental dignity. So I have the funds to move, but I’m not feeling up for it quite yet. After Jupiter moves into Libra then he gets a bit more dignity, or at least comes out of detriment. Current home is either Jupiter, ruler of 4th, or Mars ruler of the IC. Uranus is conjunct the IC so it looks like I will indeed be moving.

the 7th is the 4th from the 4th, and represents the new place. It is Mercury. Mercury is in Leo in the 9th house, and is exactly conjunct the Part of Fortune, as well as Venus, so it looks like it will be a lovely place.

There’s no aspect from Jupiter to Merc, but the Moon will trine Mercury. Moon first trines Saturn retro, altho is about to turn direct, and then it will conjunct the IC, and then trine Venus and then Mercury and the Part of Fortune. So, I’ll get there eventually – I think. :smile:

But what about the timing? The angles are mutable, and the IC is cardinal. Jupiter, my ruler, is also mutable, so at least things are flowy and not fixed. Saturn on the Asc represents where I am now – not feeling super swift, altho healing. I’m hoping I’ll be feeling better when Saturn goes direct, as Saturn is my profected ruler for this year!

Jupiter, my ruler, isn’t doing much except will oppose Chiron, which again speaks to my healing journey.

Should I use Moon trine Merc in 13 degrees – fall of 2017 ? Oh, and I see the Moon progresses to conjunct Uranus on the IC in Oct of 2017. Huge orb there I know, but interesting still.

I’m not sure. What do you see about when?

barbh:kissing:

Attached Images
File Type: gif when moving.gif (51.1 KB)

The post When will I be moving? appeared first on .


from When will I be moving?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2ap7xE2

No comments: