Saturday 9 July 2016

Venus in Gemini man


Hi…I know this will be based on the composite and aspects in his chart but I’m not there yet and wondering how much to take astrology at its word.

A guy I’ve recently started dating is a cancer sun cap moon (birth time Unknown) but he has a Venus in Gemini. His Mars is in Pisces tho, so that coupled with his cancer sun and earth moon should make him more trustworthy and less likely to cheat?

He wants to be in control and you would think someone like me with a Venus square Uranus would not like that but the traumatic childhood this aspect gives, has given me a need for security. He sees my rebellious side, and my Uranian tendencies and need for independence and harmless flirting, will find similarities with his need for variety, mental stimulation and (hopefully harmless) flirting Gemini Venus?

Or if trust is important to you, should you avoid Venus in Gemini men? My ex had it but he had almost zero self-awareness yet whereas this guy seems mature and understanding.

I can’t post charts on my phone but incase our chart info is needed it is -
Me: 18/04/1987, 18:00 hours, dumfries Scotland
His: 30/06/1988, birth time Unknown, Salamanca, Spain

The post Venus in Gemini man appeared first on .


from Venus in Gemini man
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/29vS3i6

No comments: