Sunday 3 July 2016

Will he grow feelings for me?


I’ve been fighting with to let go or hang in there with the things he tells me as he needs me and to be patient with him and that he is so guarded. I love this man very much but I want to know if the chart can show some kind of reciprocation on his part if he will grow feelings for me?

With us trining I want to say yes, but we are in each others fall and unsure if that is showing my current disposition with being torn and him having strong walls…he tells me things that he needs me, be patient and being so guarded so I asked if this guy I care about deeply will grow feelings for me?

Thank you to all those who helped me with my previous charts, its always appreciated and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg horary chart.jpg (116.4 KB)

The post Will he grow feelings for me? appeared first on .


from Will he grow feelings for me?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/299brOE

No comments: