Thursday 31 December 2015

Bunk Beds


Hi, I am hoping to get an indication of what people think about adults who own a bunk bed.

I’ve recently gotten rid of my double bed because I felt it took up too much space in my bedroom. I was planning to replace it with a day bed like this one, but my Venus in Libra is having the following problem: The side of the room opposite from where the bed would go is occupied with storage space. One room side is occupied from floor to ceiling; and the other side, has just a bed. This means the scales are uneven; and I feel this imbalance would irritate me. Additionally, I’m keen to free up as much floor space in the room as I can, so I came up with the following idea: I could get a lovely bunk bed with table space underneath it, so my dressing table, also, would take up no floor space, either. I am making it all sound crowded, but if you picture everything in white with twinkly lights, it is not. I feel quite excited about the prospect of sleeping high in the ambience; but, at 32, am I too old to have a bunk bed?

I’ve been looking at bunk beds with desk space underneath and I do not understand why they are always described as a “children’s bed.” Is it socially unacceptable for an adult to want a bunk bed? If your adult friend had a bunk bed, would you think that is weird? Why? What if they had a first house Mercury?

I’d greatly appreciate your contribution to my poll: Is it socially weird for an adult to have a bunk bed? Elaborations of answers are welcome in the spaces below.

HNY.

The post Bunk Beds appeared first on .


from Bunk Beds
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1RTXIPs

No comments: