Tuesday 1 December 2015

Orb allowed for a Moon conjunct Mercury aspect?


How many degrees do you allow for a conjunction between either of the luminaries or specifically the Moon and a personal planet?

My chart is on my profile, both from astro.com and astrotheme. What I’ve noticed is that some sites, including astrotheme allow for a wide 10,5 degrees orb for a Moon conjunct Mercury aspect, whereas it appears that neither astro.com and some other sites (that might be using the same software as astro.com) don’t consider the degrees between my natal Moon and Mercury a conjunction.

Apparently some astrologers allow for 10 degrees when either of the luminaries are involved in a conjunction with a personal planet.

I think it’s their standard Placidus system. Would anyone here consider this a Moon/Mercury conjunction or not?

I had a glance up and down the orb thread, but it’s a very long thread and if the answer’s there, it escaped me.

Please move if I’ve posted this on the wrong board or delete my thread, if the question is asked wrong or not general enough.

The post Orb allowed for a Moon conjunct Mercury aspect? appeared first on .


from Orb allowed for a Moon conjunct Mercury aspect?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1TsCVAn

No comments: