Sunday 6 December 2015

Is the worst over?


Dear Astrology lovers,

I would be very grateful if you could help me understanding my current and future transits and progressions.

What I want to know is:
– is the worst over?
– how does the next months or years look like?

To make a long story short, I have been through many challenges in the past few years, especially from 2013 on.

I moved to another country in 2014 (voluntarily).

2015 was particularly hard on me health- and work-wise. I was dealing with a an health-issue that sucked the life out me but thanks to a surgery in late September it seems that this is now solved. I have been feeling much better but I don’t take my health for granted. Work-wise I have a job that, coincidentally or not, also sucked the life out of me. Sometimes I feel very lost and detached and without a sense of purpose in what I am doing.

Love-wise, romance has been absent from my life for some time. It is not surprising since I spent the last few years dealing with my own things and just trying to get out the bed every day, but now I am becoming available and interested in finding a stable and happy relationship.

My knowledge of astrology is a bit limited, but I guess that many of these hardships are related to the aspects and/or transits of the heavy planets, such as Saturn.

I feel stronger and more mature now but I also feel scared and bruised.

It would be great if you could have a look my chart (Natal + Transits + Progressions) and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks a lot for giving your time :)

Attached Images
File Type: gif 06.12.2015.gif (56.0 KB)

The post Is the worst over? appeared first on .


from Is the worst over?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1m5RjUm

No comments: