Monday 28 December 2015

Something's going to happen in September 2016. Question is what?


I mainly use vedic astrology but have a slight understanding of western astro. I want to predict something that might happen to me in 2016 based on transits, but I don’t care what form of astro is used.

Vedic: In August, Jupiter is going to transit to Virgo. Then, for that year, it will be crossing my ascendant/aspecting my 5th and 7th house.
Western: Similar thing is happening in western, except in western I’m a libra rising and jupiter is going to go into libra.

I’ve been looking at an ephemeris for other planets transiting during the end of august throughout the beginning of october. For me, there are going to be quite a few planets that are going to be on that 1st/7th axis during certain days in Sept. Specifically, jupiter, venus, sun, mercury, and the moon (not all at once, and the moon would be in pisces/7th house). I am a beginner, but from what I’ve learned, these are planets involving relationships for me, especially since jupiter is going to be transiting through my ascendant.

When all of these planets are in the same house/aspecting each other, what can be predicted from it?

aug 10, 1996
9:52 am
patna, bihar, india

The post Something’s going to happen in September 2016. Question is what? appeared first on .


from Something’s going to happen in September 2016. Question is what?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Oq5aLl

No comments: