Wednesday 30 December 2015

help with spouse prediction


Hey everybody I’m tj. Well I have been trying to look at my older brothers chart to see if he will meet his spouse anytime soon and I actually have some clues but I need advice on. He gave up on relationships and I feel kinda bad. So.im trying to have a sneak peak lol.*

1. We’re they will meet.*
2. How*
3. When ( I see may to June 2016 )*
4. I see her as younger of same age? being Mercury is darakarka possibly pisces??*

Also there’s something interesting I see a double transit on his 5th!!! I’m not sure but I feel that’s something big.*

I don’t know how to post pics but here’s his info*

Aug 3 1989 11:11am winnipeg mb.

With your answers can u tell me how u knew so I can learn aswell. Thanks guys namaste

The post help with spouse prediction appeared first on .


from help with spouse prediction
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1ZBgMTX

No comments: