Saturday 2 May 2015

Capricorn and Aquarius


Hello,

so I have recently entered a relationship with an Aquarius (sun) and I would like some help if you don’t mind.

I am Capricorn (sun) Aquarius (venus and moon), he is an Aquarius (sun) and Pisces (venus).

I moved schools and we hit it off immediately, we have most of our classes together and have talked every day either in person and/or text message. I finally got the courage to tell him I liked him and now we’re dating.

We’re taking it slow which I’m fine with, but we don’t hug or anything and I was wondering how to easy slowly into maybe hugging, holding hands….maybe eventually kissing etc. without scaring him off or something of that nature.

Thanks for the help. :)

The post Capricorn and Aquarius appeared first on .


from Capricorn and Aquarius
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1boEw9z

No comments: